Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Team Doc

HI Divas!
Every successful, well performing, amazing team has a team doc. So, I thought we deserve to have one too! To help keep us healthy, balanced and running our best, my Dad has offered his Chiropractic, sports medicine, herbal/nutrition expertise to our Diva teams. He can help prevent injury, treat injury, care for the body as a whole. He can help beat and repair muscle exhaustion, energy depletion, and fatigue to truly help you perform at your best. For our teams, he is offering 30 min appointments for HALF OFF, only $20!!
He is what helps keep me going and feeling great! Don't just take my word for it... talk to April Shouse, Marie Zambrana, or Amanda (Summerhays) Moore.
I'd be happy to chat more about what he can do to help you too, or just give him a call!

Dr. Tim Jackson, D.C, FIAMA
7675 Away Way
Citrus Heights, CA 95610
916-726-8375

(Aubry Tenney)

No comments:

Post a Comment